More Documentation for GAMESS
There is documentation for GAMESS available at the GAMESS website itself, these documents are in PDF format and suitable for printing.
However if you are interested in text documents, they are available under /usr/local/apps/gamess on Mimosa and they are as follows:
- INTRO.DOC: Introduction,which includes a program summary and credits.
- INPUT.DOC: Input Description,listing every possible input keyword.
- TESTS.DOC: Test Examples, containing more than 30 complete input examples.
- REFS.DOC: : Further Information, giving notes on how to use the program, and literature citations.
- PROG.DOC : Programmer's Reference, with instructions on how to execute the program.
- IRON.DOC : Hardware Specifics, including compiler notes.